Samsung has launched a new entry-level phone called the Samsung Galaxy M01.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 was announced in India alongside the Galaxy M11‘s release in the country.
There’s the compact 5.7-inch HD+ screen, with an Infinity-V notch on the top for the 5-megapixel selfie camera.
Instead of three, we only have two cameras on the back of the Galaxy M01. There’s the 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. They are in a single camera glass together with the LED flash. On the downside, there’s no fingerprint scanner on sight.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, and a 4,000mAh battery without fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 has a price of INR8,999 (~Php6,000) and is now available in Amazon India and FlipKart. Its release details in other markets, especially here in the Philippines, are yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Specs
- Android 10, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 5.7-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~266ppi
- 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Face unlock
- Dolby Atmos
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.9 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Red, Blue, Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery