Samsung Mobile is beefing up its budget offerings with the release of the Galaxy M21s.
The new Samsung Galaxy M21s is pretty much the same as the Galaxy M21 that came out in March. But this time, with upgraded cameras.
It now has a 64-megapixel main shooter, an upgrade over the 48-megapixels of the initial model. The 20-megapixel selfie snapper was also upped to 32-megapixel.
Other than that, everything is the same. Even the 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 5-megapixel depth sensors were untouched.
We also have the same Exynos 9611 processor, with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, a large 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, an enormous 6,000mAh battery, and 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M21s Specs
- Android 10 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.4-inch full-HD with Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 1080×2340 pixels, ~403ppi
- Exynos 9611 SoC octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor, f/2.2) rear cameras
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W Fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M21s has an official price of BRL1,529 (around Php13,700) and is now available in Brazil. Its release in other markets like the Philippines is yet to be known. Alternatively, you can check out the Galaxy M51, which has a 7,000mAh battery and available locally for Php19,990.