Samsung Philippines brought its latest midrange smartphone, the Galaxy M32, in the country.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 was initially introduced in India back in July. The unit we’re getting here is essentially the same, but only with a smaller 5,000mAh battery from 6,000mAh. On the upside, it has a larger 8GB of RAM.
Other than that, it’s still powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset that was built for gaming on a budget. There’s the fast 90Hz 6.4-inch FHD+ screen and 25W fast charging support, albeit it only comes with a 15W adapter.
Samsung also covered the camera department well. There are the 64-megapixel main and 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooters, joined by two 2-megapixel sensors. On the front, there’s a 20-megapixel camera for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 has a price of Php12,490 in the Philippines. Those who can catch it during the 9.9 Sale in Lazada from September 9 to 11 will get a Php1,000 discount.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 411ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 800-nits peak brightness
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: Light Blue, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W charging support, 15W charger included