The Galaxy M51 has the biggest battery on a Samsung smartphone to date, and it just made its way to the Philippines
Initially introduced back in August, the Samsung Galaxy M51 boasts a 7,000mAh battery — and one of the biggest in the Philippines. That’s larger than the 6,000mAh battery that the Galaxy M31 and other Samsung phones have.
The battery is partnered with a 25W fast charger, which you’d be plugging on its USB Type-C port.
We then have a large 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, with a punch-hole on the top for the selfie camera. While on the back, we have the L-shaped quad cameras, led by a 64-megapixel main camera and 12-megapixel ultra-wide.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 has an official price of Php19,990 in the Philippines and will come with a free Globe wireless modem and game controller — all valued at Php2,098 — from September 25 to 28. Just like the other Galaxy M device, this is going to be an online-exclusive release. You can get it at Samsung’s own online store, Lazada, Shopee, MemoXpress, Galleon, abenson.com, and ePhone.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specs
- Android 10, One UI 2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~385ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 618
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microUSB up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 12-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor), LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Black, White
- 7,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging