Samsung is already set to officially launch the Galaxy S4 here in the Philippines several days from now. To help ease up some of your burden in searching of the updated prices here in our country, I created this post to list all Samsung Galaxy S4 prices in the Philippines.
We will constantly update this post in case there are any movements in the prices. We’ll include the official SRP, Prepaid prices, Postpaid plans, and online store prices. Let’s make this fast so you could buy 2013’s superphone, #GalaxyS4!
* Latest Update: May 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4 SRP – Php30,990
Galaxy S4 on Globe Prepaid
- 16GB LTE version – Php30,990
Samsung Galaxy S4 Globe Postpaid
Galaxy S4 on Smart Prepaid
- Not yet available
Smart Postpaid Samsung Galaxy S4
- For early adopters who will apply and get approved between April 27 to May 2, they will get the Samsung Galaxy S4 for free at Unli Data Plan 1500. The unit will be available on May 2.
- The S4 will also be available for free on Smart Unli Data Plan 2000 with a 30-month contract. The plan comes with 200 SMS and 150 minutes of calls to all networks and unlimited LTE connectivity.
#GalaxyS4 on Suncellular
- Not yet available
Galaxy S4 on Online Stores
- 16GB Galaxy S4 i9505 – Php29,990
- Exynos 5 Octa – Php32,990
- Galaxy S4 i9500 – Php30,400
- Exynos 5 Octa – Php32,900
- Galaxy S4 i9500 – Php30,500 (Samsung Warranty)
- Exynos 5 Octa – Ph29,800
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- 4.99-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Gorilla Glass 3 Display, 1920×1080 pixel resolution, 441ppi
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 1.6GHz 4+4 core
- Quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex-A15, Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7
- Other regions: Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz quad-core CPU
- PowerVR SGX544MP3 tri-core GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (plus microSD card support up to 64GB microSD)
- 13-megapixel autofocus main camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording at 60fps (rear)
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 1080p video recording at 30fps (front)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band WiFi Direct
- LTE – 700MHz, 800MHz, 1700MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz, 2600MHz
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IR Blaster
- GPS, A-GPS support
- micro SIM
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB light, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Gesture
- Dimensions: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 130g
- 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
We will update this post as soon as the confirmed SRP, Smart and online stores release their pricing details. We’ll keep you posted.
* Added information on SMART Postpaid and Online Stores.
* Updated the price list of Online Stores.
[Featured Image Credit: Android Authority]