The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, the company’s latest flagship tablet, has officially made its way to the Philippines.
Alongside the official launch of the new Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus in the country, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 also made its local debut. It will hit the store shelves this August for a price of Php47,990. That’s with the keyboard included to complete your productivity experience.
Besides the keyboard, the Galaxy Tab S6 will also come with the new S-Pen. This popular accessory now has a new feature called S Pen Air actions, and a built-in battery that automatically recharges when you attach it to the device.
For the specs heads out there, you’d be glad to know that it runs on a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor, has a decent 7,040mAh battery, and runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with Samsung’s clean One UI.
A large 10.5-inch Super AMOLED screen will handle all your productivity needs. It also has quad-speaker setup tuned by AKG if you plan on binge-watching on Netflix.
The device also has other smartphone-like features like an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and a dual-camera setup on the back.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Single SIM
- 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, ~287ppi
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/2.0) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) rear cameras
- Optical in-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- AKG-tuned quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE Cat. 20
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 159.5 x 5.7mm
- Weight: 420g
- Colors: Mountain Grey, Rose Blush, Cloud Blue
- 7,040mAh non-removable battery