Samsung announced the Galaxy Z Flip 3 with a couple of noticeable design changes.
The main appeal of the series is its sleek, foldable appearance. We still have it on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3. But this time, the cover screen is much larger at 1.9-inches from 1.1-inch. It also comes in tons of new colors: Cream, Green, Pink, and the usual White, Gray, Phantom Black, and the classic Lavander of its predecessor.
Moreover, it shares a couple of characteristics with the also-new Z Fold 3. For one, they are the first foldable phones to be water-resistant. They also have the toughest Gorilla Glass Victus and an Armo Aluminum frame.
Sadly, the under-display selfie camera was not implemented here. Still, we have a 10-megapixel selfie camera, and two 12-megapixel sensors on the back.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB model is available for Php52,990 while the 256GB variant is at Php56,990. The initial colors available in the Philippines will be Cream, Green, Lavander, and Phantom Black.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED foldable display, 2640 x 1080 pixel resolution, 425ppi, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- 1.9-inch Super AMOLED cover display, 512 x 260 pixel resolution, 302ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 660
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 10-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, dual-pixe AF, OIS) + 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) rear cameras, LED flash
- IPX8 water resistant
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9mm (folded), 166 x 72.2 x 6.9mm (unfolded
- Weight: 183g
- Colors: Cream, Green, Gray, White, Pink, Phantom Black
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, Armor Aluminum
- 3,300mAh non-removable battery