Entry-level smartphones don’t have to look cheap — nor have limited storage capacity. That’s what TECNO Mobile is trying to say in its latest local release, the Spark 10 Pro.
The TECNO Spark 10 Pro, which was first introduced earlier this month, comes with a sleek, iPhone-like design with a glass back panel and flat edges. Plus, it is available in two fancy colors: Pearl White and Starry Black.
What’s more, for its price of under Php9,000, it comes with up to 256GB of expandable storage. It’s more than enough to store all the images you’d be taking from its sharp 50-megapixel main camera and 32-megapixel selfie shooter — complete with dual-LED front flash.
It also boasts an enormous 6.8-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Plus, a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and the latest Android 13-based HiOS 12.6 interface.
The TECNO Spark 10 Pro will be available soon in Lazada and Shopee Philippines with an SRP of Php7,699 for the 8GB/128GB variant and Php8,299 for the 8GB/256GB. For a limited time, you can get them with a Php800 discount for Php6,899 and Php7,499, respectively.
TECNO Spark 10 Pro
- Android 13, HiOS 12.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHZ MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM, +8GB virtual RAM expansion
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera, dual-LED flash
- 50-megapixel (f/1.6, PDAF) + ?-megapixel rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.4 x 76.2 x 8.4mm
- Colors: Starry Black, Pearl White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging