TECNO Mobile officially enters in the Philippines with the Spark 5 Pro.
After the brand announced its arrival in the Philippines back in July, the company staples its presence with the release of their very smartphone offering in the country — the TECNO Spark 5 Pro.
The Spark 5 Pro is one of the cheapest smartphones to have a punch-hole screen. It’s home to the 8-megapixel selfie camera, with an accompanying front-facing flash tucked in the thin top bezel.
We then have a shiny, color gradient design on the back panel that we suspect to be made of plastic. Albeit, only two colors are available for now: Seabed Blue and Ice Jadeite.
On the top left corner, we have the quad-camera setup in a vertical orientation. It consists of a 16-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and what appears to be an AI lens. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here.
It then comes with a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It also has a large 5,000mAh battery and runs on the latest Android 10 OS.
The TECNO Spark 5 Pro is available exclusively on Shopee for a price of Php5,499. What’s interesting is, you can use the promo voucher ‘TECNO500’ on August 15 to 30, 2020 to get it for only Php4,999.
TECNO Spark 5 Pro Specs
- Android 10, Hi OS 6.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.6-inch Dot HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~265ppi
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor + AI camera LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 3G, 4G LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- microUSB, OTG
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.3 x 8.75mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Colors: Seabed Blue, Ice Jadeite
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charging