Having a 90Hz refresh rate display is starting to become a norm even on entry-level smartphone devices today. The TECNO Spark 7 Pro is one of those devices, and it’s now available in the Philippines.
The fast display on the TECNO Spark 7 Pro spans at 6.6-inches and uses an HD+ IPS panel. In addition, it comes with an equally large 5,000mAh battery, which is also a standard inclusion on budget phones these days.
Under the hood, a gaming-centric MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor is paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
The camera setup is quite decent, albeit lacks an ultra-wide lens nor a macro camera. Instead, there’s a 48-megapixel main shooter on the back with two 2-megapixel auxiliary sensors, while on the front, there’s an 8-megapixel camera for selfies with its own dedicated LED flash.
It also features an over-the-top design with a shiny camera surface with a bold Spark logo and an AI branding on the back.
Sadly, it charges via the old microUSB port. The charger wattage was not mentioned.
You can get the TECNO Spark 7 Pro in the Philippines for a price of Php6,990. It’s now exclusively available on Lazada for Php500 off, alongside the Spark 6 Go.
TECNO Spark 7 Pro Specs
- Android 11, HiOS 7.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 266ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (AI) rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 76.2 x 8.8mm
- Colors: Spruce Green, Alps Blue, Magnet Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery