TECNO Mobile introduced a new smartphone in Nigeria, the Spark 8C.
Since the exact model of the CPU used was not mentioned, it’s hard to tell if the TECNO Spark 8C is weather a midrange or entry-level smartphone. But judging by its 13-megapixel main camera, we suspect it’s the latter.
It also comes with a large 5,000mAh battery, like a lot of budget phones, as well as an HD+ pixel resolution on the display. On the upside, it does come with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate on a large 6.6-inch panel.
A couple of worth noting features includes the Memory Fusion technology that should work the same as the virtual RAM expansion that we see in most smartphones today. It also comes with Soplay 2.0 which can apparently let you get creative in producing your own ringtones. There’s also NFC for wireless payments.
Sadly, the official pricing and availability details for the TECNO Spark 8C are yet to be announced, so be on the lookout for that.
TECNO Spark 8C Specs
- Android 11, HiOS 7.6
- 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 267ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Unnamed processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- Memory Fusion technology
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + depth sensor rear cameras, LED flash
- DTS Stereo Sound Effect
- Super Boost system optimization
- Fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.57 x 76 x 8.95mm
- Colors: Turquoise Cyan, Magnet Black, Iris Purple, Diamond Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery