Looking for a smartphone under Php4,000? You might want to consider the newly launched Spark Go 2023.
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor. It’s quite disappointing to see quad-core mobile CPUs in today’s world, but considering the affordable price tag, we’ll give it a pass. It has a single 64GB of expandable storage and comes with two RAM configurations: 3GB and 4GB.
Everything else looks pretty standard. There’s a 6.56-inch display with an HD+ pixel resolution, a 5-megapixel camera on top of it, and a 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel combo on the back.
Thankfully, it still has a 5,000mAh battery, which is a standard in today’s smartphones. Albeit, TECNO Mobile only included a 10W charger.
We’re also glad to see a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, as phones in this price range usually only rely on the face unlock.
It also comes with the latest USB Type-C standard, although still ships with the Android 12 operating system.
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 has a price of Php3,499 for the 3GB/64GB model while the 4GB/64GB is at Php3,699. You can get it at the brand’s official stores in Lazada and Shopee.
TECNO Spark Go 2023 Specs
- Android 12, HiOS 12.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.56-inch HD+ IPS display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 90% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 60Hz touch sampling, 120Hz touch sampling
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- IPX2 splash resistant
- Headphone jack
- Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.86 x 75.51 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Nebula Purple, Uyuni Blue, Endless Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging
Perhaps you mean 60hz screen refresh rate.