Vivo has a new smartphone that’s a bit different from the usual. Meet the Vivo G1 5G.
The Vivo G1 5G is pretty much a reconfigured Vivo S6 5G that came out back in April. This one is made for enterprise and government use.
It features a dual-domain system, which can house two interfaces and set of apps for work and personal use. This is for users who usually carry a separate phone for work and personal use.
Users can easily switch between business and personal space with a simple click, so you don’t have to always bring two different phones with you. In enterprise mode, clients can control what apps and software are being installed. Plus, disable WiFi, Bluetooth, and camera if the company requires.
The rest of the specs are similar to the S6 5G. It’s powered by an Exynos 960 octa-core processor, has a 6.44-inch FHD+ display, and a 4,500mAh battery.
It comes with a 32-megapixel selfie camera, and a quad camera setup on the back led by a 48-megapixel main shooter and 8-megapixel ultra-wide — great for personal use.
The Vivo G1 5G has a price of CNY3,500 (~Php24,900) and will be initially available in China.
Vivo G1 5G Specs
- Android 10 Pie, Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 × 1080 pixels (~409 ppi), 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Exynos 980 SoC octa-core processor
- Mali-G76 MP5
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.79) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide angle) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), EIS, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dual domain system
- 5G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 74.7 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 181g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Colors: Danube, Swan Lake, and Jazz Black
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging