The Vivo iQOO Z1 has just been revealed as the first smartphone to ever use a brand new processor from MediaTek.
Vivo claimed its iQOO brand will be the first to use the new Dimensity 1000 Plus when MediaTek launched it a few weeks ago. Now, the Vivo iQOO Z1 5G is here, with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
This latest processor allowed the device to have dual-mode 5G and WiFi 6. It also has support for 144Hz screen, which the iQOO Z15G have. It comes in at 6.57-inches with an IPS panel that has a FHD+ pixel resolution and HDR 10 support.
A punch-hole on the top right corner houses a 16-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back we have a triple camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel macro sensors.
To juice it up, the iQOO Z1 5G comes with a 4,500mAh battery with a generous 45W Super FlashCharge fast charging support. It comes in iQOO signature Space Blue and Galaxy Silver color option, with a special edition OnePiece variant — complete with Jolly Roger logo on the back with a special box.
Vivo iQOO Z1 5G
- Android 10, iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.57-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~400ppi
- 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- 2.26GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- Mali-G77 GPU
- 16-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, dual-mode 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-frequency GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.97 x 75.53 x 8.93mm
- Weight: 194.78g
- Colors: Space Blue, Galaxy Silver, One Piece special edition
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 44W Super FlashCharge fast charging support
Price starts at only CNY2,198 (~Php15,700) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY2,498 (~Php17,800) for the 8GB/128GB, and CNY2,798 (~Php19,900) for the 8GB/256GB variant.