After a couple of leaks and rumors, the Vivo iQOO Z1x has been finally revealed.
The Vivo Z1x is obviously the cheaper version of the iQOO Z1 that came out back in May. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor, which also enables its 5G connectivity. It’s rigged with an 85mm cooling pipe, a graphite sheet, plus, a Cooling Turbo software technology to keep the thermals low even after extensive usage.
Staying true to the iQOO brand, the Z1x comes with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate — albeit not as fast as the 144Hz screen on the iQOO Z1. The LCD screen itself spans at about 6.57-inch, with a FHD+ resolution.
There’s a punch-hole on the top-right for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back we have three cameras, lead by a 48-megapixel main shooter.
The Z1x is rigged with a generous 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
You can get it in four different RAM and storage variants. The Vivo Z1x is available in 6GB/64GB for CNY1,598 (~Php11,300), 6GB/128GB for CNY1,798 (~Php12,700), 8GB/128GB for CNY1,998 (~Php14,100), and 8GB/256GB for CNY2,298 (~Php16,200). It’s now available for purchase in China, while availability in other markets is yet to be announced.
Vivo iQOO Z1x Specs
- Android 10, iQOO UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution,~401ppi
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 support, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.20 x 76.50 x 9.06mm
- Weight: 199.5g
- Colors: Blue, Black, White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging