The Vivo S7T has been announced. And from what it looks like, it shares many similarities to other Vivo phones that are already out in the market.
As the name suggests, the Vivo S7T is identical to the S7 5G that came out in August 2020 — both in design and specs. But this time, the Snapdragon 765G chipset was swapped with a MediaTek Dimensity 820, carrying a 5G modem.
The CPU is joined by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. We also have a 4,000mAh battery keeping the lights on and being charged by a 33W USB Type-C charger. It’s also one of the first phones to ship with the new Android 11-based OriginOS.
Instead of going with a punch-hole, Vivo took a step back and used a relatively wide notch for the dual selfie-camera, consisting of a sharp 44-megapixel sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide. We then have the triple-camera setup on the back led by a 64-megapixel main sensor.
The Vivo S7T has an official price of CNY2,598 (around Php19,300). It’s now available for pre-order in China, while its release in other countries is yet to be revealed.
Vivo S7T Specs
- Android 11, OriginOS
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 820 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC5 GPU
- 128GB internal storage
- 44-megapixel + 8-megapixel front cameras
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Hi-Res audio
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 74.2 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 169g
- Colors: White, Black, Blue/Purple
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging