In a special event held in Taguig, the Vivo V17 Pro was officially unveiled in the Philippines.
The Vivo V17 Pro will feature some upgrades over its predecessor. It now comes with five cameras. Starting with the 32-megapixel and 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras that are sitting in a pop-up mechanism on top.
We also have a quad-camera setup on the back, lead by a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 582 sensor.
The pop-up mechanism allowed the Vivo V17 Pro to have an almost bezel-less 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen. It’s then powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
The Vivo V17 Pro has an official price of Php21,999. It will then be available in the Philippines on October 19, with pre-orders happening on October 10 to 18. It will be available through Home Credit on 9 and 12-month 0% installment plans. If you’re a credit card user, you can also get it interest-free for 6, 12, and 24-month installment plans.
Vivo V17 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, FunTouchOS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 2.5D glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel (f/2.0) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) front cameras, LED flash
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX582, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.00 × 74.70 × 9.80mm
- Weight: 201.8g
- Colors: Crystal White, Knight Black
- 4,100mAh non-removable battery, 18W Dual Engine fast-charging