Vivo is adding another device in its V20 series with the new Vivo V20 SE.
The Vivo V20 SE is obviously a cheaper alternative to the V20 and V20 Pro. This thing is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
It then has a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen on the top, with a UD fingerprint scanner baked in, and a waterdrop notch — instead of a punch-hole — for the 32-megapixel selfie camera.
We then have a triple camera setup on the back, which consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens that doubles as a macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. A pretty standard affair.
Keeping the lights on is a 4,100mAh battery, and a 33W fast charging that can provide a 62% charge in only half an hour.
The Vivo V20 SE has an official price of RM1,199 (around Php13,900) in Malaysia. Its availability in the said country, and hopefully in other markets like the Philippines, shall be announced soon.
Vivo V20 SE Specs
- Android 10, Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.44-inch FHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide/macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- GPS, BDS, GALILEO, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.00 x 74.08 x 7.83mm
- Weight: 171g
- Colors: Gravity Black, Oxygen Blue
- 4,100mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging