The Vivo X27 is finally official, after several leaks circulating online. From the looks of it, the upcoming device is like an improved version of the V15 Pro.
Aside from having a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution, the Vivo X27 has a built-fingerprint scanner on the display and 48-megapixel triple rear cameras with Quad Bayer sensor.
While the two devices are almost similar when it comes to display and sensors, the Vivo X27 is better when it comes to storage. It won’t be called an updated version without reason.
If you want the V15 Pro with better power and storage capacity, then the X27 is for you. The upcoming smartphone boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720 processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. That is much better than the former, which only has a Snapdragon 675 chipset and 128GB of storage.
Moreover, the X27 has a 4,000mAh battery capacity over the 3,700mAh of the V15 Pro. Both devices sport 18W fast charging.
Vivo X27 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.0
- 28-megapixel (f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (ultra wide-angle) + 5-megapixel triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS
- Dimensions: 157.66 x 74.26 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 188.3g
- Colors: Blue, Pink
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger
The Vivo X27 is available at CNY3,600 (Php28,400) while the V15 Pro can be purchased in the Philippines for Php23,999.