Vivo Philippines just released a brand new budget-friendly smartphone in the country — the new Vivo Y11 2019.
The new Vivo Y11 was just announced in Vietnam a few days ago. But now, it’s already here. This one is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of expandable storage.
It features an identical design that devices like the Vivo Y17 have. We have a 6.35-inch HD+ on the front, with a dewdrop notch on top that houses an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
A dual-camera setup is then found on the back, led by a 13-megapixel primary sensor. A fingerprint scanner is also back here. While beneath it is a large 5,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging support.
The Vivo Y11 has a retail price of Php5,999 in the Philippines. You can get it at Vivo concept stores, kiosks, and multi-brand shops nationwide. It’s also available through Vivo’s official online stores in Shopee and Lazada.
Vivo Y11 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS display, 1544 x 720 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger