Vivo has a brand new offering in its iQOO line-up. Meet the new Vivo iQOO Neo 855.
As the name suggests, the Vivo iQOO Neo 855 will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. An upgrade to the Snapdragon 845 chipset that the first iQOO Neo has.
The processor has Cooling Turbo heat pipes that come with actual liquid, so it stays cool and in top condition after hours of gaming. Speaking of which, it also has Game Magic Box and Game Space 2.5 software optimizations for better gameplay experience.
Another big upgrade is its 33W fast charging support, which can easily fill up its 4,500mAh battery.
A 6.38-inch Super AMOLED screen is seen on the front, with a UD fingerprint scanner right beneath it. There’s a tiny notch on the top for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back there’s a triple camera setup led by a 12-megapixel sensor.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, iQOO Monster UI based on FuntouchOS 9
- Dual SIM
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Cooling Turbo
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Game Magic Box, Game Space 2.5
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- Headphone jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.63 x 75.23 x 8.13mm
- Weight: 198.5g
- Colors: Black, Purple, White
- 4,500mAh battery, 33W fast charging
The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 will start at CNY1,998 (~Php14,500) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY2,298 (~Php16,700) for the 6GB/128GB, CNY2,498 (~Php18,100) for the 8GB/128GB, and CNY2,698 (~Php19,600) for the 8GB/256GB variant.