Vivo has silently brought the Y12A to the Philippines as its latest entry-level smartphone.
The Vivo Y12A features a quite familiar design on the back with rainbow hues that comes in Phantom Black and Glacier Blue. On the front, there’s a 6.51-inch HD+ screen with the traditional waterdrop notch for the selfie camera.
On the back, we have a pretty basic 13-megapixel main camera with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The clean look was thanks to the fingerprint scanner being side-mounted, doubling as the lock/power switch.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. On the upside, it has an enormous 5,000mAh battery but only 10W charging. Vivo’s Multi-Turbo 3.0 is also present for the best possible performance when gaming.
All those humble features result in an affordable price of Php6,499. It should be available on physical stores by now as it’s currently up for sale on Vivo’s website.
Vivo Y12A Specs
- Android 11, FuntouchOS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Phantom Black, Glacier Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging