At long last, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is finally in the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is a gaming smartphone from the emerging tech brand that packs a lot of power for an affordable price. It’s powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, complete with a vapor chamber cooling system to keep it cooled down.
You can get it with up to a 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It also comes with a 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging support.
The Black Shark 2 has a 20-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have a 48-megapixel and 12-megapixel dual camera setup.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 has a starting price of Php22,990 for the 6GB/128GB model here in the Philippines, Php23,990 for the 8GB/128GB, and Php28,990 for the whopping 12GB/256GB model. It will be available alongside the Black Shark 2 Pro starting December 13 in Mi Store SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and SM Mall of Asia.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Black Shark OS
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Magic Press pressure sensitive screen, DCI-P3 108.9%, 43.5ms
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Liquid Cool 3.0 vapor chamber cooling system
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom) dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4×4 MiMo
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.61 x 75 x 8.77mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Shadow Black, Frozen Silver
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+, 27W fast charging