The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro is now officially in the Philippines.
It was launched in the country alongside the Black Shark 2. The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro has a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, which you can pair with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The design was also slightly changed to set it apart from the non-Pro model.
However, this one has the same 20-megapixel selfie camera, and a 48-megapixel and 12-megapixel dual rear cameras on the back.
It comes with a low-latency 6.39-inch AMOLED screen and a 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging support.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro has a retail price of Php27,990 for the 8GB/128GB model, while the 12GB/256GB variant is at Php33,490. It will be available in Mi Store SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and SM Mall of Asia starting tomorrow, December 13, 2019.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM, nano
- 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~430ppi
- 108.9% DCI-P3, 430-nits, 34.7ms latency, HDR
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor
- Liquid Cooling 3.0
- 12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, Sony IMX 586) + 12-megapixel (2x telephoto, f/2.2) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- RGB lighting
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.61 x 75.01 x 8.77mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Electric Black, Ice Gray Blue, Orange, Purple
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 27W fast-charging support, Quick Charge 4+