The much-awaited Xiaomi Mi 9T has finally made its way in the Philippines.
Since the Redmi K20 was announced, Filipinos just can’t wait to get a hold of it. But now, that device arrives here as the Xiaomi Mi 9T.
This device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, with 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, and a large 4,000mAh battery. It also has a 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The all-screen display was made possible by a 20-megapixel pop-up camera, while on the back we have a triple camera setup.
All of those features make it one of the most capable devices in its price category. Speaking of which, the Xiaomi Mi 9T will have a price of Php15,990 for the 6GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB variant is at Php17,990.
It will be initially available exclusively at Lazada on July 12, 2019, and will eventually hit the shelves of Mi Authorized stores.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 582, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charger