The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 finally made its way to the Philippines, just in time for the holiday season.
For a quick recap, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the very first smartphone to come with a whopping 108-megapixel primary camera. As if that’s not enough, Xiaomi added four more cameras, completing its penta-camera setup on the back.
There’s also the large 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen and a 5,260mAh battery with a fast 30W charging support.
The processor choice is a bit underwhelming, but understandable considering the price and the already impressive features that it already has. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor.
The unit that we’ll be having here in the Philippines is the 6GB/128GB variant, while the arrival of the 8GB/256GB variant is still unknown.
Speaking of the price, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a price of Php25,990 here in the Philippines. It will be available starting December 6 in Mi Authorized stores and Mi Zone Kiosks nationwide, and in December 12 through their official shop in Lazada.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, nano
- 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (F/1.7, OIS, Pro: 8P lens) + 12-megapixel (Portrait, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (ultra wide) + 5-megapixel (5x hybrid, 50x digital zoom) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, Quad-LED flash
- 960fps slow-mo, [email protected]
- Super Linear speaker, Hi-Res audio
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, BDS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Glacier White, Midnight Black, Aurora Green
- 5,260mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging