Xiaomi has a new feature-packed smartphone for its fans across the globe. Meet the brand new Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is basically the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro that was just released exclusively in China a day before. It will have the same set of features. But this time, the device will have Google Play Services.
It will have the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, with up to 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of internal storage. There’s also a large 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen on the front with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi was also generous enough to include a large 5,260mAh battery with a fast 30W charging support. The company also put a lot of attention in the audio department by putting Super Linear loudspeakers and Hi-Res audio support via the headphone jack.
But of course, the main highlight of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is its cameras. First, it has penta (five) cameras on the back. And if that’s not enough to impress you, it’s also the first to sport the 108-megapixel ISOCELL sensor from Samsung.
We also have a 12-megapixel portrait camera, 20-megapixel ultra-wide, a sensor that can do 50x of digital zoom, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. A special Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro model was also revealed that will have an 8P lens, which is also a first on any smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, nano
- 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (F/1.7, OIS, Pro: 8P lens) + 12-megapixel (Portrait, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (ultra wide) + 5-megapixel (5x hybrid, 50x digital zoom) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, Quad-LED flash
- 960fps slow-mo, 4k@30fps
- Super Linear speaker, Hi-Res audio
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, BDS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Glacier White, Midnight Black, Aurora Green
- 5,260mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a retail price of EUR549 (~Php30,700) and will come with 6GB/128GB of RAM and storage. If you want the 8GB/26GB configuration, you can get the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro for EUR649 (~Php36,300).
Its pricing and availability details here in the Philippines are yet to be announced. But make sure you stay tuned as we’ll be giving you updates once they become available.