Xiaomi Philippines just announced that they will be bringing their top dog midrange smartphone in the country. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, a device that was introduced just a couple of weeks back, is already on its way here in the Philippines.
One of the things to look out for on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is its AI-powered quad-camera setup. There’s a dual 20-megapixel + 5-megapixel cameras on the front and a 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel combo on the back.
Since it is a Redmi Note device, this thing will come with a large 6.26-inch FHD+ IPS screen. It’s then powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and is available in 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB, and 6GB/64GB RAM and storage configurations.
Xiaomi also put a 4,000mAh battery on this handset, an impressive capacity that’s actually found on most Xiaomi smartphones today.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will have a retail price of Php10,999 for the 3GB/32GB model while the 4GB/64GB variant will be at php12,990. It will be available on Xiaomi’s physical stores and through their official shop in Lazada.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9
- Dual SIM, hybrid
- 6.26-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 20-megapixel + 2-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, LED Flash
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS,GLONASS, Beidou
- Infrared Blaster
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.4 x 8.2mm
- Colors: Blue, Black, Red, Rose Gold
- 4,000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery