Redmi just announced the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s, which is basically a rebranded Note 7 for the Indian market.
The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s will have same exact specs that the Redmi Note 7 has. However, since India got the 12-megapixel model, the Note 7s will feature the 48-megapixel primary camera that China and other markets like the Philippines got.
Other than the camera, everything is pretty much the same. It packs a large 6.3-inch FHD+ screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, and a large 4,000mAh battery.
Since it has a better camera, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S will have an INR1,000 (~Php750) price premium over the 12-megapixel Note 7 model. It will be available in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB models that retail for INR10,999 (~Php8,300) and INR11,999(~Php9,000), respectively.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s Specs
- Android Oreo, MIUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/1.8, LED flash
- AI scene detection
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Quick Charge 4.0