There are two big things that we’re seeing in the latest smartphones being showcased at MWC this year — foldable designs and 5G. And the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G is joining the party by having the latter.
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, which is bundled by a Snapdragon X50 modem that enables its 5G connectivity feature.
Besides its powerful hardware and ultra-fast wireless antenna, the Axon 10 Pro 5G also sports other pretty interesting hardware. For starters, it has a large and vibrant 6.47-inch AMOLED screen with a fingerprint scanner buried within it.
There’s also the 48-megapixel primary camera, which is partnered with a 20-megapixel wide-angle sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto one. The device also sports a large 4,000mAh battery.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM
- 6.47-inch AMOLED FHD+ display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 128GB internal storage
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 20-megapixel (ultra-wide angle) + 8-megapixel telephoto triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50 5G Modem
- 5G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery
Much like most 5G-enabled smartphones, the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G will launch sometime within this year. However, it’s official pricing is yet to be announced.