Smartphones with 5G connectivity are starting to become really popular. Which is why we’re starting to see it in premium midrange devices like the ZTE Axon 11 5G.
Thanks to 5G-equipped midrange processors like the Snapdragon 765G, the ZTE Axon 11 5G was born to bring this latest connectivity standard to more markets.
On the front, we have a curved 6.47-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, with a waterdrop notch on top for the 20-megapixel selfie camera.
The quad-camera setup on the back has a familiar orientation. It consists of a 64-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors.
It runs on the latest Android 10 operating system with ZTE’s oddly named MiFavor 10 interface. There’s also a 4,000mAh battery to juice it up.
The ZTE Axon 11 5G has a price of CNY2,698 (~Php19,500) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY2,998 (~Php21,600) for the 8GB/128GB, and 8GB/256GB for CNY3,398 (~Php24,500). The release date shall be announced soon.
ZTE Axon 111 5G Specs
- Android 10, MiFavor 10
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.47-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE, dual-mode 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 168g
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast-charging, Quick Charge 4+