ZTE has introduced a new entry-level smartphone in Malaysia, the Blade A73 5G.
The ZTE Blade A73 5G is powered by a UNISOC T760 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM, up to 4GB of virtual RAM expansion, and 128GB of expandable storage via microSD.
On the front, we have a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, which managed to get a 90Hz refresh rate for some reason. A 5-megapixel selfie camera is on the front and a dual camera setup on the back consists of a 50-megapixel main shooter and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
A 5,000mAh battery keeps the light on with an unknown charging speed. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, the said UNISOC T760 comes with 5G connectivity — hence the phone’s name.
The ZTE Blade A73 5G has a price of MYR749 (~Php9,200) in Malaysia. No word yet if it’s also coming to other markets.
ZTE Blade A73 5G Specs
- Android 13, ZTE UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz UNISOC T760 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MP4 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 75.2 x 8.5mm
- Weight: Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery