ZTE has launched a new smartphone under the Nubia brand. Dubbed as the ZTE Nubia N3, this smartphone packs a large screen and battery that may appeal to both the entertainment junkies and avid mobile gaming fans.
The ZTE Nubia N3 features a large 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS display. It’s 18:9 aspect ratio screen has ultra-thin side bezels, with a decent room in the top and bottom corners to house the necessary hardware like cameras and sensors.
Under the hood, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and a spacious 64GB of onboard storage. This is more than enough to contain apps and other media files to enjoy on its large screen.
ZTE Nubia N3 Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Nebula Red, Obsidian Black, Space Gold
- 5000mAh battery, NeoPower 3.0, up to 18W fast-charging
ZTE also placed a large 5000mAh battery, so users can watch movies and play games all day without needing to reach out for the charger halfway through the day. On the downside, it only runs on Android Nougat instead of the more recent 8.0 Oreo operating system.
Official pricing of the Nubia N3 is still undisclosed as of the moment. However, we can expect the price reveal once the device becomes available in China on March 24.