Thinking of getting one of Huawei’s current flagship smartphone? Well, this big announcement if for you.
One of their current flagship offering, the Huawei Mate 20, is getting a big price drop. From its original price of Php40,990, the device will be Php5,000 cheaper at Php35,990 starting February 9.
The price adjustment could be in preparation for the upcoming release of Huawei’s upcoming flagship device, the P30 and P30 Plus. While the new P30 series is expected to have even better features, the Mate 20’s cheaper price makes it still an appealing device.
See also: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Review
This thing sports a large 6.53-inch FHD+ display, a powerful Kirin 980 processor, and a triple camera setup on the back.
It also houses a large 4,000mAh battery with Huawei’s 40W SuperCharge technology and runs on Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9 out of the box. You can check out the rest of the specs below.
Huawei Mate 20 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano format)
- 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2244 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~381ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HDR10
- 2.6GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor, Dual NPU
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via nano SD
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 3D face unlock (Dot projector, Flood illuminator, IR camera)
- 16-megapixel (f/2.2, 17mm, ultra wide-angle) + 12-megapixel (f/1.8, 27mm, wide-angle) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4, 52mm, telephoto) triple rear cameras, Leica optics, dual-tone flash
- 3D object modeling, 3D Live Emoji
- 4G LTE, Cat.2.1, 1.4GBps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual-band
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C 3.1
- Invisible dual speakers
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 77.2 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Emerald Green, Twilight, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold, Black
- 40W Huawei SuperCharge, 15W Huawei Wireless Quick Charge, Wireless reverse charge
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery