The new ONEXPLAYER mini gets a cheaper alternative with a new version that’s powered by an Intel Pentium Gold 8505 CPU.
This Intel Pentium Gold 8505 that’s powering the updated ONEXPLAYER mini is based on Intel’s Adler Lake-U series at 15W. It is rigged with 5 cores, 6 threads, and up to 4.4GHz clock speeds.
Games will be handled by the Intel UHD Graphics Xe G4 iGPU which consists of 48 Execution Units (EUs).
It also has 16GB of LPDRR5 RAM and generous 512GB of PCIe 3.0 storage. That’s the same as the previous model. Also similar is the 7-inch display with a 1200pi pixel resolution.
The same game controls are also here. ALPS e-sport joysticks, D-pad, XYBA, and more.
Also onboard are stereo speakers, and modern connectivity features such as dual-band WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0.
The battery has a 48Whr capacity and for ports, we have one of each: USB 3.0 Type-A, USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 4.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for external audio.
- PC Game Pass Philippines: How to register and use it
- How to top up your Steam Wallet in the Philippines
Interested buyers can now get it for a price of USD599 in two colors: white and black in a single RAM and storage configuration: 16GB/512GB.
ONEXPLAYER mini Intel Pentium Specs
- Windows 11
- 7-inch IPS display, 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution, 323ppi
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- Intel Pentium Gold 8505 CPU
- Dual Copper Cooling Tube
- Aluminum Heat Sink
- Ultra-high-speed fan
- 16GB LPDDR5 dual channel RAM, 5200MHz
- Intel Iris Xe GPU
- 512GB M.2 SSD storage
- Stereo speakers
- ALPS E-sports joysticks
- Undetachable PC360 (X input)
- Gyroscope sensor
- Dual vibration motors
- WiFi 6.0, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1x USB Type-C 3.2, 1x USB Type-A 3.0, 1x USB 4.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 260 x 106 x 23mm
- Weight: 619g
- 12,450mAh battery, 44Wh/11.5V, 100W GaN PD charger