Goods bought online used to take days to be delivered. But with Lazada Philippines, you can now order and receive items within the same day. Here’s how.
How to Order with Same-Day Delivery on Lazada
1. Browse through Lazada for items whose delivery options indicate same-day delivery, and add them to cart.
2. Proceed to the checkout page and select/pin your address.
3. Check that you have added the right items, select Same Day as the delivery option, then place the order. Expect your items in the afternoon.
Lazada Same-day Delivery Restrictions
Note that this delivery option isn’t available 24/7 nationwide. Instead, it is currently only offered for Cavite, Laguna and Metro Manila residents from Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
Make sure to place your orders before 11:00AM, as any orders beyond the cutoff will be delivered the next day.
Same-day delivery isn’t available as an option from Friday 11:00AM to Sunday 12:00PM.
Same-day Delivery Lazada Fees
The first 10km will cost you a P120 delivery charge. Past that distance, you’ll be charged P8 per succeeding kilometer. To lower the expense, you can still use valid vouchers and discounts, such as free shipping, whenever applicable.
- Lazada Loans: Requirements, Interest rate, Installment, Fees, FAQs
- How to track National ID delivery status
Lazada Same-day Delivery Tracking and Cancellation
Similar to normal delivery, status of orders with same-day delivery can be tracked at the My Orders page in Lazada. Orders can also be cancelled if the order status still hasn’t changed to “Ready to Be Shipped.”
Take note that Lazada itself may cancel the order for issues beyond your control: out-of-stock items, lack of delivery riders, and items not prepared on time for shipping.
Grab Express Partnership
Same-day delivery is Lazada’s new feature resulting from its collaboration with partner courier Grab Express. More locations in the Philippines are expected to have the service in the near future.