Apple has officially combined two iPhones into 1 with the introduction of the new iPhone SE 2020.
As expected, the new Apple iPhone SE 2020 inherits the design of the iPhone 8 and its 4.7-inch Retina HD in front plus the iPhone 11 on the back — a unique hybrid which mixes the past and the current generation of iPhones.
Aside from that, the iPhone SE 2020 also features the powerful Bionic A13 chipset, which is the same thing used on the latest iPhone 11 series. Storage options include 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
For the camera, there’s only a single lens on the back. It’s a capable 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor that comes with optical image stabilization and focus pixels. Shooting 4K videos up to 60fps is also possible and up to 30fps with extended dynamic range enabled.
There’s still no Face ID here but it uses the modern 2nd gen Touch ID for fast fingerprint detections. Other features of the iPhone SE 2020 include WiFi 6, fast and wireless charging, stereo recording, and iP67 rating. Dual SIM support (with eSIM) is also available.
- iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 8 vs iPhone SE 2020: should you upgrade?
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus discontinued in favor of new budget iPhone
iPhone SE 2020 Specs
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano, eSIM)
- 4.7-inch HD Retina IPS Display, 1334 x 750 pixel resolution, ~326ppi
- True Tone, Haptic Touch, DCI-P3
- A13 Bionic processor
- Third Gen Neural Engine
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, ƒ/1.8 aperture, portrait mode, LED flash
- 7-megapixel front camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture
- WiFi 802.11 ax. WiFi 6, 2×2 MIMO
- Stereo speakers, no headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- IP67 (1m max depth in 30min)
- GPS, A-GPS, GNSS
- Dimensions: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 148g
- Colors: Black, Product Red, White
- “Lasts about the same as iPhone 8” battery, 18W fast charging
The iPhone SE 2020 will be available in three colors: (PRODUCT) Red, Black, and White. Check out the official iPhone SE 2020 price in the Philippines:
- 64GB — Php26,490
- 128GB — Php30,490
- 256GB — Php36,490