Vivo-X50-series-Philippines-NoypiGeeks
in , , ,

Apple Manufacturers Hiring More Staff to Prepare for iPhone 6 Production

Okay, so we normally try to stay from most unofficial Apple news because a lot of them tend to be rumors and pure BS. However this latest bit of news should certainly be of interest to Apple and iPhone fans. It seems that Apple manufacturers in China, Foxconn and Pegatron, have started ramping up preparations for the upcoming iPhone 6.

According to reports, Foxconn will hire more than 100,000 new employees in mainland China in order to increase their production capabilities. Taiwan’s Economic News Daily calls it the firms single largest hiring spree in China. Pegatron, another manufacturer, will reportedly increase their workforce in one of their mainland factories by 30%.

Foxconn will be responsible for producing 70% of the iPhone 6, which should see a release in the coming -ber months. Pegatron on the other hand will handle the remaining 30% production load.

[Via]

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0