Huawei isn’t just stopping with the Matebook X. At Mobile World Congress 2018, the Chinese technology giant has announced their new Huawei Matebook X Pro — a laptop to compete with Apple’s Macbook Pro.
It is no surprise that the Huawei Matebook X Pro has an identical look with the Macbook. It has an ultra-slim body and metallic build which makes it really pleasing to the eyes.
It has a 13.9-inch touchscreen with ultra-slim bezels resulting in an impressive 91% screen-to-body ratio. It also has 100% sRGB color gamut and has 450-nits of max brightness, making it ideal for on-the-go creative work.
Speaking of creative work, applications from Adobe will most probably play nice with its 8th-Gen Intel processors, partnered with a 2GB NVIDIA MX150 graphics or the Intel UHD Graphics 620.
Huawei Matebook X Pro Specs
- 13.9-inch LTPS touchscreen, 3000 x 2000 pixel resolution, ~260ppi
- sRGB 100% color gamut, 450-nits brightness
- Intel 8th-Gen Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB / 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150, 2GB GDDR5
- 256GB / 512GB NVME PCIe SSD
- 1-megapixel webcam
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1x USB-C (standard), 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), 1x USB-A
- Dimensions: 304 x 217 x 14.6mm
- Weight: 1.33kg
- Colors: Mystic Silver, Space Grey
- 57.4Wh Li-Po battery
The Huawei Matebook X Pro will be arriving in the second quarter of the year. Pricing will be as follows:
- Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage — EUR1499 (~Php96,500)
- Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM/ 512GB storage — EUR1699 ( ~Php109,300)
- Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM/ 512GB storage — EUR1899 ( ~Php122,300)