There’s a new Chromebook laptop in town. This time, it’s from Samsung, and it’s the Galaxy Chromebook Go.
The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go is an entry-level machine powered by an Intel Celeron N4500 chipset paired with Intel UHD graphics and an option between 4GB or 8GB of RAM and 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB eMMC storage.
There’s a 14-inch TFT screen on the front with a 1366 x 768 pixel resolution with a 720p webcam on top and a backlit keyboard below it.
Ports selection includes two USB Type-C, one USB 3.1, a headphone/mic 3.5mm combo, a microSD card, and nano-SIM card slots as it supports 4G LTE connectivity for those who don’t have WiFi at home. A WiFi-only version is still available.
The battery has a 42.3Wh and charges via a 45W USB Type-C charger. No word about the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go pricing and availability details yet.
Samsung Galaxy Chromeobok Go Specs
- Chrome OS
- Nano SIM card slot (LTE versions)
- 14-inch TFT HD display, 1366 x 768 pixel resolution, 111ppi
- Intel Celeron N4500 processor
- 4GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 720p HD webcam
- Digital Mic
- 2x 1.5W stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 2x USB Type-C, 1x USB 3.2, Headphone/mic combo jack
- Dimensions: 327.1 x 225.6 x 15.9mm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Color: Silver
- 42.3Wh battery, 45W USB Type-C charger