The OPPO F7’s cheaper alternative, the F7 Youth, is now available in Home Credit.
The lending company has always been offering installment plans in OPPO’s recent releases. Needless to say, Home Credit will be doing the same on the new OPPO F7 Youth. The device retails for a price of Php13,990. It’s already cheap for what it is, but if you don’t have that cash on hand, Home Credit got your back.
Until June 30, 2018, you can get the OPPO F7 Youth under Home Credit’s six-month installment plan at 0% interest. This means you can score the device at the same exact price, payable in the next six months, for only Php2,300 per month.
To avail this offer, you can just head on to any participating Home Credit outlets nationwide. Fill-up the form, show two valid IDs, and just wait for the approval within minutes. This service is perfect for those who are scared of owning a credit card.
To learn more about the OPPO F7 Youth, you can check out our coverage here. We’ll also be launching a full review of this device so stay tuned.
OPPO F7 Youth Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.0
- Dual nano SIM, Dual Standby
- 6-inch FHD+ IPS 18:9 aspect ratio display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- AI Face Beauty, AI Scene Recognition
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 155g
- Colors: Solar Red, Diamond Black
- 3,410mAh non-removable battery