Infinix Philippines has revealed that the recently launched Infinix ZERO 30 5G is arriving in PH soon.
First unveiled at the Venice International Film Festival in Italy, the Infinix ZERO 30 5G is equipped with powerful hardware and impressive cameras meant to be used in content creation. It’s packed with a 4K 60FPS ‘Ultra Clear Front Vlog Camera’ that provides cinematic flair in photos and videos.
Under the hood, the Infinix ZERO 30 5G is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor, Mali-G77 MC9 GPU, 8GB/12GB RAM, and 256GB UFS 3.1 built-storage.
See also: Infinix GT 10 Pro Review
In terms of cameras, it features a 108-megapixel main sensor with 2-megapixel depth, and 13-megapixel ultra-wide lenses. For selfies, it has a 50-megapixel front-facing shooter.
Infinix is yet to reveal the exact launch date of the ZERO 30 5G in the Philippines. Based on its pricing in other markets, we expect it to be priced at around Php17,000 to Php20,000.
Infinix Zero 30 5G Specs
- Android 13, XOS 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ curved AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 388ppi
- 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 8020 octa-core processor
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 50-megapixel front camera, 4K video, LED flash
- 108-megapixel (f/1.65, OIS, PDAF) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, ring LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Rome Green, Golden Hour, Fantasy Purple
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 68W wired charging