ASUS teamed up with Blizzard Entertainment to launch a special edition phone based on one of the biggest gaming franchises in the world. Check out the ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition, which just made its way to the Philippines.
There are a couple of things to like about the ASUS ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition, especially if you’re a big fan of the game. For starters, it has a special artwork on the back with its Hellfire Red colorway. There’s also the Aura RGB logo that outlines the game’s logo.
It continues to the interface with a special animated theme pack, wallpapers, redesigned app icon frames, charging animation, and exclusive sounds based on the game itself.
The device also comes with matching accessories and a special box with the iconic Horadric Cube. Opening the box reveals a box based on Worldstone to keep the device safe.
Also included is the Shield Blessing Aero Case bumper, which displays unique effects when illuminated by the included Fahir’s Light.
You can also use the torch to light the Map of Sanctuary scroll to reveal hidden marks. Plus, there’s the Immortality Ejector Pin for the full effect.
The specs are similar to the standard ROG Phone 6. It has a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage, a 6.78-inch AMOLED screen at 165Hz, and a 6,000mAh battery.
There’s also a 50-megapixel main camera on the back, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, and 65W fast charging.
The ASUS ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition has a price of Php68,995 and will be available in the Philippines through ASUS and ROG Concept stores, as well as multi-brand shops, this December.
ASUS ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition Specs
- Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2448 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- Delta-E < 1
- 165Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch sampling, 1ms response time
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 octa-core processor
- Cooling system
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 12-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (IMX766, f/1.9) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, 3-axis OIS, LED flash
- 8K UHD and HDR10+ video recording
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- AirTrigger 6 ultrasonic
- IPX4 splash resistant
- 5-magnet front-facing stereo speakers
- Dirac HD, Hi-Res, Qualcomm WCD9385
- Headphone hack
- Triple microphone with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6E, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- dual-band GPS, GNSS, GLONASS, GALILEO, NavIC, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 173 x 77x 10.4mm
- Weight: 239g
- Colors: Black, White
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 65W fast charging