Fujifilm announces their new addition to their X series of cameras—the X-T30. It basically allows you to easily take photos wherever you go. Good news, it has finally landed here in the Philippines too!
The new Fujifilm X-T30 takes on a minimalist design, so at first, it doesn’t seem like anything special. However, the X-T30 will be known for its new sensor and processor, better autofocus speed, and 4K video recording among its highlighted features.
It is similar to the previous X-T20 such as having the same phase detection or the blackout-free, high-speed continuous shooting. What makes the X-T30 unique is how small and light it is compared to its predecessor. It feels comfortable to handle, and weighs just about 383g. That is why it is dubbed as “The Little Giant”.
Fujifilm X-T30 Specs
- Image sensor (26.1M pixels, 23.5 x 15.6mm APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4, with primary color filter)
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, UHS (1 memory card)
- File Format (JPEG, RAW, RAW+, JPEGnnVideos: MOV)
- Lens mount (Fujifilm X Mount)
- ISO (100-51,200)
- Shutter (Focal Plane Shutter, up to 1/32000)
- Continuous shooting up to 30fps
- Focus (Intelligent Hybrid AFn)
- Videos up to 4K/30P
- Viewfinder (0.39 inch, approximately 2.36M dots OLED Color Viewfinder)
- Wireless IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- USB Type-C
- HDMI micro connector
- Stereo mini connector (microphone)
- Synchronized terminal
- Dimensions: 118.4mm x 82.8mm x 46.8mm
- Colors: Black, Silver. Charcoal Silver
- NP-W1265 Li-ion battery
The new Fujifilm X-T30 starts at a retail price of PHP 52,990 for the body only, while the bundle with an XF18-55mm lens kit will be at Php75,990. It’s now available at stores nationwide.