Vivo has a new budget-friendly offering for those who really want a big battery on their smartphones — the Vivo Y3.
The Vivo Y3 has a large 5,000mAh battery, and probably one of the first devices in the Y-series to come with their 18W dual-engine fast-charging support, something that we saw on more expensive devices like the Vivo V15 Pro.
It will have a decent 6.35-inch HD+ IPS screen on the front, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 128GB o expandable storage.
There’s also a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front, and a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back with an accompanying 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Along with these features, Vivo Y3 also presents the user with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, as well as an Artificial Intelligent (AI) assistant named Jovi among others.
VIVO Y3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS display, 1544 x 720 resolution, ~268ppi
- 19:3:9 aspect ratio, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Colors: Peacock Blue, Peach Pink, Ink Blue
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging support
There are no sightings of the Vivo Y3 in the Philippines yet — that being it recently landed in China. But, retail prices are roughly CNY 1,499 (~Php11,300). Let’s keep our eyes peeled for the Y3’s arrival in Philippine stores.