The world’s first 61-megapixel full-frame camera, the Sony A7R IV, can now be purchased in the Philippines.
The new Sony A7R IV has a 61-megapixel Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor. The new CMOS sensor enables this mirrorless camera to attain the expressive prowess once expected in conventional medium-format cameras only.
To match the new image sensor, the high-speed BIONZ X image processing engine was also added in order to reproduce details and reduce noise significantly.
Reviews about the camera have all been positive. Some are saying that the Sony A7R IV is a mind-blowing camera and is a massive leap in camera technology. Well, that should be expected due to its expensive price tag.
Sony A7R IV Specs
- 35mm full-frame 61MP Exmor R BSI CMOS image sensor with the latest-generation BIONZ X image processor
- 15-stop dynamic range
- Exceptional high-speed 10fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking
- 567 points (phase-detection AF), APS-C mode with full-frame lens: 325 points (phase-detection AF), with APS-C lens: 247 points (phase-detection AF)/425 points (contrast-detection AF)
- Enhanced Real-time Eye AF (human eye) delivers more successful portraiture and movie recording
- Making true-to-life high-resolution 4K movies
- Sophisticated digital audio recording via new Multi-Interface Shoe
- Anti-flicker shooting
- 5.76-million-dot UXGA OLED Tru-Finder
- Dual media slots, both supporting UHS-II
The Sony Alpha 7RIV can now be purchased at Sony Centers and other authorized dealers for the price of Php199,999.
What do you guys think of Sony’s masterpiece of a camera? Are you guys getting one? Let us know down in the comments section!