It appears that OPPO’s latest midrange offering, the F11 Pro, is a huge hit to a lot of Filipinos as it was able to break almost all of the company’s sales record in the Philippines.
The OPPO F11 Pro easily became a hit since it started to go on sale on April 5, 2019. OPPO said that the device was able to beat the first-day sales records in their history.
Moreover, leading multi-brand smartphone sellers like MemoXpress, Octagon, Silicon Valley, and Rulls announced that the OPPO F11 Pro was their best-selling smartphone for the same week.
The F11 Pro’s sales will contribute to the growing number of OPPO F-series users in the country. As per the research done by Canalys back in February, there are already 2 million OPPO users in the Philippines, amounting to 24% market share in Q4 of 2018.
The F11 Pro’s success is credited to some of its features that are really appealing to average consumers. There’s the all-screen design, a pop-up selfie snapper, and a 48-megapixel primary camera on the back. You can learn more about this device in our full review.
OPPO F11 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 90.9% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0