Marvel fans, rejoice! Those of you who’ve been waiting for the OPPO F11 Pro Marvel Avengers Limited Edition can now get this special smartphone to add in your Marvel collection.
Starting today, May 4, 2019, the OPPO F11 Pro Marvel Avengers Limited Edition is now available in select OPPO concept stores nationwide for a price of Php19,990.
This special edition device will feature a new back design with the Avengers logo printed on it, a matching case with Captain America’s shield as the ring holder, and a special Collection Certificate and Collector’s badge— all of which are housed in a special matte black packaging.
See also: OPPO F11 Pro Review
As for the specs and features, it still has the same MediaTek Helio P70 processor, a large 6.53-inch FHD+ display, 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, and a 48-megapixel primary sensor on the back. To spice it up, OPPO upgraded the storage to 128GB, from the 64GB that the standard model has.
OPPO F11 Pro Marvel Avengers Limited Edition Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 90.9% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0