Realme’s latest flagship device — the Realme 3 Pro — has just become official and is now slated to arrive in the Philippines.
Save the date as the Realme 3 Pro will make its official debut in the Philippines on May 17. Its official pricing and availability are still undisclosed, but that’s something we shall discover on the said event.
There are definitely a lot of reason to get excited about the Realme 3 Pro. For starters, the device retails in India for INR13,999, which is at only Php10,400 when converted to Philippine peso.
For that price, you’re already getting a smartphone that is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor; and a 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 primary camera, which is also used in some high-end devices around.
It will also sport a 6.3-inch FHD+ display and a 4,045mAh battery with OPPO’s VOOC 3.0 fast-charging support.
Make sure you stay tuned as we’ll be at the said event covering all the details about the Realme 3 Pro’s arrival in the country.
Realme 3 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 25-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (Sony IMX519) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, Dual-Pixel AF, LED flash
- Nightscape, Chroma Boost, AI Beautification, 960fps slow-mo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Lightning Purple, Nitro Blue, Carbon Grey
- 4,045mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0