Vivo has just announced a new smartphone in China dubbed as the Vivo S1 Pro.
From what it looks like, the Vivo S1 Pro is just a rebranded version of the V15 Pro for the Chinese market. It uses the same Snapdragon 675 processor, a 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, and a 3,700mAh battery.
There’s also the popular pop-up selfie snapper and a triple camera set up on the back that’s being led by a 48-megapixel sensor.
But unlike the V15 Pro that we have here in the Philippines, the Vivo S1 Pro will come in two models: 6GB/256GB and 8GB/128GB. Nope, that’s not a typo, these RAM and storage configurations are really just bizarre.
Vivo S1 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED 2.D Glass display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 5-megapixel triple rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Dimensions: 157.25 x 74.71 x 8.21mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red
- 3,700mAh non-removable battery, Dual-Engine fast charging
The Vivo S1 Pro will be available in China starting May 9. Its official retail price is yet to be known.